Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Jason's first birthday: Bow ties!

My baby isn't a baby any more. He's one year old, and I didn't want to have too big of a party, but I wanted it to be memorable. Here's some pics:
made this bunting myself, going to hang it in his room later

A silly auntie holding a baby friend of Jason's

Cupcakes!!

Daddy and Jason in their bow ties... Jase wanted down lol
Daddy helping open gifts

Our pastor decided to come :) Jason loves our pastor!

Jason being a big boy!

Jason's Cousin

Another silly auntie wearing a bow tie!

Daddy in his bow tie, being a goof ball :)

Jason's smash cake... the frosting melted, it was so hot... 
It was a fun little party, and there were more pictures, but they are on my mom's phone. Funny story about the cake. Jason wouldn't touch it.. unless it was with a fork.. he wouldn't eat it either... he ate a little, but that was it. And to address the "pink" frosting, it was supposed to be red, but it wouldn't go any darker. I made the bow ties myself by the way, got the idea off of pinterest here. They weren't too hard to make.

Anyway, my boy is walking some on his own now, and it's kinda bittersweet, this has been the fastest year of my entire life. And If you could keep my little family in your prayers, we are trying to make some changes, but we don't know when/if they'll happen. Thank you and God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Cute!!! I feel happy just reading the post :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete