Monday, July 29, 2013

Skirts and Jason

My son will be one this Saturday!!! I'm so excited, but I can't say exactly what I'm doing yet, and I'm slowly buying what I need, here's a little teaser: red and vintage blue. I'll take pictures when it all comes together!

On the otherhand, for those of you who don't know, there's a BIG summer camp that some kids in my church are going to. One of them is my sister-in-law. I made her and a friend of hers a skirt:

She wanted her pockets in a different fabric
This is just a close up of the pocket, I couldn't rotate it, sorry!

This is a dark denim and that heart shape applique on the bottom is covering up a hole that I accidentally made with my serger
 The skirt pattern is so simple! and i had to make very few adjustments to this pattern. It's very modest, floor length and allows for plenty of movement... whenever the skirts show up in pictures on that camp site, I'll post them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment