Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Apothecary's Daughter: by Julie Klassen

So, I've been a bookworm lately.. guilty as charged. Anyway, another "insppirational"  book for you to think about reading.

Simply written, and flowy story line. Keeps you in suspense until the end. Does she mary the friend of her life or the dashing new guy she just met in London? And does her father ever get well? Does she find the woman that left her and her father? Or does she get smaked in the face by a family she never knew she had?

Can't say much otherwise I'll spoil the book! Read it and you'll find all the answers to those questions.... and more!

Picture: http://cd.pbsstatic.com/xl/07/4807/9780764204807.jpg

4 comments:

  1. *sigh* Such a great book! I loved it! Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that looks like a good book! I'll have to get it sometime! :)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I've read that book awhile back! Julie Klassen is a talented author...her writing style reminds me a lot of Charlotte Brontë for some reason. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte is pretty simialr, although I'd have to say she uses more "olde English" haha! Julie does tend to follow Charlotte's simpe style though.

    ReplyDelete