Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Few Thoughts

I wish there was some sort of wisdom I could give everyone, something I could say to make your life’s journey easier. I mean being married and everything, I would have thought that there would be some wisdom gained…. And the only thing I can think of, is when you choose your wedding dress, and get a slip to go under the dress, get it to wear it’s not tight on you at all…. it will be twice as tight on the wedding day.

All I really know for sure is that I’ve learned a lot since the wedding day, although it’s not exactly “wisdom” I’ll share my most random of thoughts with you:

1.) Always write on the outside of the box what you’re packing inside (and if there are books/papers WRAP THEM IN PLASTIC BAGS!)

You’ll never remember what you put where once you get to your destination. And wrap up those books, wouldn’t want to take the chance that they get wet!

2.) Organize things as you go.

This is a given: as you take things out of boxes, unpack from a trip, or even as you fold clothes, wash dishes etc. it makes the job less of a hassle to put things away

3.) When pregnant, keep lifesavers/crackers in purse at all times. Also pack extra prenatal vitamins along.

It helps with the queasiness when hungry. As for the Vitamins: you never know if you won’t be eating at home because your husband might surprise you with a night out ; )

4.) God is always there. Pray all the time, He’s always listening, when you need help or strength: He’s there!

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 41:10

That’s all I can really say at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed this post, Virginia. *hig huggeth*

    www.apyatskowit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete