Tuesday, April 17, 2012

We have Internet!

That's not the most important thing on this post though.... For the readers who don't know: Joel and I are having a little baby.... and the gender of this baby is now known... and I'm going to keep you in suspense until the very end of this post! :)

You may have noticed I posted a few posts at a time for awhile because we didn't have internet so I would type them up at home then I would post them when I got to a place that had internet.... rough exsistence I know... but anyway, that shouldn't be a problem anymore... because we have internet :)

Also I know everyone wants to see the bump, but I've gotta get my pictures in order first...

Ok I'll tell you: We're having a little boy!!! His name's gonna be Jason, and he has big feet based on the ultrasound picture! Any way, that's all for now folks.... This pregnant woman needs a snack.... she's hungry :)

1 comment:

  1. :D ....Virginia. :)

    I'm looking forward to pictures and was really excited to hear the name...

    *hug*

    www.apyatskowit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete