Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Moving In

Joel and I moved into our little trailer here on Mountain Pine… Quaint little place, makes you think of little camping trips in a cabin. I love it! Even though, it’s dark paneling on the walls. We aren’t even all the way unpacked yet! The Problem is: not enough places to put things... But here are some pictures of the moving in process:

house2 270house-joel camera 001

house2 273house-joel camera 002house2 280house-joel camera 004house2 281house-joel camera 003

You can only imagine How tired Joel and I were after cleaning everything… And I washed out all the cabinets and I had to clean so much grease off that stove… And moving that couch in: It couldn’t fit through the door… we had to take the two doors off, and the feet of the couch, and “shimmy” it through the door! Ugh! I don’t even want to move the thing out of here!  Any way: Top most picture: Living room before and after, Then the kitchen, and two sets of bedroom pictures.. All of the pictures are Before and after shots. (This was our first place and I thought you dear readers might like to see it, we’ve moved out of there and into a house :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was quite a process! - You and Joel must be Sooooo happy in your new house, with a baby on the way. ;)

    When are you going to come and visit me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Grab a cool glass of water and have a seat, dearie.

    www.apyatskowit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete