Tuesday, October 4, 2011

11 Days

Man, I should of started this yesterday... Then it could've been "12 days of wedding prep". Oh well.... It's 11 days then... Grrr! hahaha!

So, It's 11 days to the wedding, and what is this bride doing?  Blogging! Just kidding! I've been working on gifts for my side of the bridal party, and the ring bearer. I can't post pictures yet, because Anna will see them and it won't be a surprise!! I'll post if probably after the Rehersal Dinner (I'm giving the gifts then)

Also what this bride-to-be is doing is stressing. Haha! What bride doesn't stress?? I'm trying not to, really I am!! Anyway, that's about it.... Except for a picture of this:

My handsome man and I <3

3 comments:

  1. Oh,I'm so excited for you. I hope it will as unstressful as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh, I bet your excited! I mean, how could you NOT be excited?

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's so exciting! Congratulations! :))

    ReplyDelete