Thursday, October 6, 2011

9 Days

We are getting in the single digits!!!!!!! My sweetheart is also coming up on this coming Sunday! So, I promised Flowers on my previous post, so, flowers are here! Boutteneries! The one with  white ribbon wraping is for my Darling Husband to Be (that gives me the good chills haha!:)

The reason I did his in white, is becuase I want him to stand out just a little bit. The Bride is in all white, and her bridesmaids are usually in the wedding colors. So, why not make that somehow true on the grooms side? That's my reasoning anyway.

The groomsmen, preacher, and father and grandfather (his dad passed away just little over a year ago. and his grandathers aren't able to come) are wraped in brown. Except for one tiny detail: my grandpa's has a little silver boot (as in boot-enerries) no pun intended.

Believe it or not, it's hard work doing boutteneires yourself! Oh well, I'm glad I did it though, I feel a sense of pride knowing that I did this, and we saved some money by not asking a florist to do it. Let me tell you though: I dont want to ever work with flowers again!....... At least not for a little while :)

2 comments: